Sidelights Copy.

As it says on the tin, General and off Topic area, talk about anything in here (within reason!)
Oilyrag
Committee Role: Spotlight Editor

Sidelights Copy.

Post by Oilyrag »

Are there any of you ladies that own or run an Austin? I would like the next issue of Sidelights to feature as many of our female owners as we can fit in. I would like to hear how you first became interested in baby Austins, how much of the running maintenance you carry out yourself, plus any other interesting stuff you think will fit into the magazine. If you have photographs then so much the better. Please don't be shy, I know a lot of females are involved with the club, so get your thinking caps on and get writing. I would like all copy by the end of this month if possible please. All copy can be sent to sidelights@austina30a35ownersclub.co.uk or sent via snail mail to the address at the back of the magazine. If you send photographs to me and would like them returned, then a self addressed envelope would be appreciated. Many thanks in advance Jeff Carter (Sidelights Editor)
A wise man once told me "I call my wife three horse, all she ever does is nag nag nag"
A40FARINAGURU
Committee Role: A35 Registrar

Re: Sidelights Copy.

Post by A40FARINAGURU »

maybe we should move this to 'members area' as we'll have ladies from all makes of club sending you articles!
Nick Bayliss

Club's A35 (Saloon) Registrar, South Midlands Area Contact

Email, a35@austina30a35ownersclub.co.uk

Connected with A30/A35's for 63 years

A30/A35 Member A1372 (since 1981)