Windscreen & Enfield

As it says on the tin, General and off Topic area, talk about anything in here (within reason!)
ian24ian

Windscreen & Enfield

Post by ian24ian »

Enfield pageant of motoring is fast approaching, I have a question for the people in my computer, Due to an unforseen problem, (my windscreen fell off the shelf :( ) I find myself in need of a decent screen......
Is anybody going to Enfield on Saturday who has a spare screen they wish to dispose of for beer vouchers????
Sweetie

Re: Windscreen & Enfield

Post by Sweetie »

oooh not a good weekend it clashes with the Austin International Rally Weekend.
Would suggest you put the question on the freeads page and also on FB site as one of the London Boys might have one - but the beer tokens - now don't think they all drink :whistle:
I know we have one or two but we is north of Watford so not very helpful. Sorry.
ian24ian

Post by ian24ian »

How far north of watford are you??
A40FARINAGURU
Committee Role: A35 Registrar

Post by A40FARINAGURU »

Sweetie wrote:oooh not a good weekend it clashes with the Austin International Rally Weekend.
that is not until the end of May (Whitsun) it's not Saturday, if it was we'd all be rushing round like headless chickens :roll:
Nick Bayliss

Club's A35 (Saloon) Registrar, South Midlands Area Contact

Email, a35@austina30a35ownersclub.co.uk

Connected with A30/A35's for 63 years

A30/A35 Member A1372 (since 1981)
Paulc

Post by Paulc »

Ian, I have a load of screens, but to be honest they all have scratches but one might be useful as a pattern (they are flat after and it can't be that difficult to get a new one cut). I'm in North London.
gazza82
Site Admin
Committee Role: WebEditor

Post by gazza82 »

A40FARINAGURU wrote:
Sweetie wrote:oooh not a good weekend it clashes with the Austin International Rally Weekend.
that is not until the end of May (Whitsun) it's not Saturday, if it was we'd all be rushing round like headless chickens :roll:
I do hope someone hasn't already left .... :whistle:
"If you're driving on the edge ... you're leaving too much room!"

Club WebEditor.

Cars: "Project 757" '59 A35 2-door bought in 1971 & Subaru BRZ SE LUX Auto plus "family fleet": Alfa MiTo, Peugeot 206, (Ex '98 Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 TS)
Sweetie

Post by Sweetie »

I presumed as one does - mentioned Enfield pagent and Saturday and thought he talking about the same weekend (enfield/Saturday) it was in the same sentence - but my mistake he means this Saturday.
Us leave this early - never pack till 1/2 hour before we leave and that is normally on the Saturday. But the driver of Austin vehicle is not to sure about attending this year - as he keeps on about how far it is and what facilities there are if he trys the camping option
Alan
Committee Role: A30 Registrar

Post by Alan »

he has to! he makes the weekend!
Modified 1963 AV8 A35 Van
Modified 1972 Rover P6 3500s

Austin A30 Owners club registrar
Sweetie

Post by Sweetie »

He is warming to the idea got some ansa's regards showers and toilets and he is now a bit happier. I wonder if the bar shuts before 4am on the Monday morning this year :whistle: