Jokes

As it says on the tin, General and off Topic area, talk about anything in here (within reason!)
Hurtzberg

Re: Jokes

Post by Hurtzberg »

Looks more like a 32HH to me
Andrew

1957 A35
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Dave Clark wrote:My hands are not that big - and anyway I,m too old.
... :thumbs:
feel.jpg
feel.jpg (53.83 KiB) Viewed 564 times
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Big Daddy wrote:I didn't feel inclined to include this young lady but perhaps she would have prevented the protracted review of bra sizes... :whistle:
Hurtzberg wrote:Looks more like a 32HH to me
She failed... :roll:
Bill

Post by Bill »

I was down at the gym this morning when I noticed a hole in my trainer, just big enough to get my finger into...

Anyway she's now made a formal complaint and I'm banned for life!

Bill  
Chairman
Committee Role: Chairman

Post by Chairman »

Bill wrote:I was down at the gym this morning when I noticed a hole in my trainer, just big enough to get my finger into...

Bill  
:rol: :clapping:
Mark Bouskill
Chairman
Van and Countryman Registrar
Chairman

Post by Chairman »

[quote="Bill"]I was down at the gym this morning when I noticed a hole in my trainer, just big enough to get my finger into...

Bill  [/quote

But....?..........I will get my coat, taxi for Chairman is outside.... :whistle: :lol:

Think about it..... :wink:
Mark Bouskill
Chairman
A35revisited

Post by A35revisited »

jeff wrote:A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a £30,000 loan to take a holiday."Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral. The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.
Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?" The bank manager looks back at her and says. "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan, His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Heard this one about thirty years ago in less enlightened times when it involved a pawn-broker and a person of the ethnic persuasion. Suitably sanitized to get past the Moderator?
A35revisited

Post by A35revisited »

Club motto maybe.jpg
Club motto maybe.jpg (25.05 KiB) Viewed 486 times
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

ebay.jpeg
ebay.jpeg (60.36 KiB) Viewed 472 times
Chairman

Post by Chairman »

Big Daddy wrote:
ebay.jpeg
£3 quid !! Ouch, thought they are worthless.... :whistle:
Mark Bouskill
Chairman
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Diane Abbott is the prime candidate for a Labour Government's Chancellor of the Exchequer... :rol:
A35revisited

Post by A35revisited »

The Jokes thread should be wound up now as there can never be a better joke than that.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

A plane is on its way to Detroit when a blonde woman in economy class gets up and moves into an open seat in the first class section.

The flight attendant watches her do this, and politely informs the woman that she must sit in economy class because that's the type of ticket she paid for.

The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

After repeated attempts and no success at convincing the woman to move, the flight attendant goes into the cockpit and informs the pilot and co-piolet that there's a blonde bimbo sitting in first class who refuses to go back to her proper seat. The co-pilot goes back to the woman and explains why she needs to move, but once again the woman replies by saying, "I'm blonde, I'm beatiful, I'm going to Detroit and I'm staying right here."

The co-pilot returns to the cockpit and suggests that perhaps they should have the arrival gate call the police and have the woman arrested when they land. The pilot says, "You say she's blonde? I'll handle this. I'm married to a blonde. I speak blonde." He goes back to the woman and whispers quietly in her ear, and she says, "Oh, I'm sorry," then quickly moves back to her seat in economy class.

The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and ask him what he said to get her to move back to economy without causing any fuss.

"I told her first class isn't going to Detroit."
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Old joke but that pose is still fantastic... :rol:
owen.jpg
owen.jpg (45.52 KiB) Viewed 387 times
Countryboy

Post by Countryboy »

I think I would bet on kinnock being the new leader
Rest Home for rusty vehicles