Selling Dad's A30

A place for new members to introduce themselves and say hello.
stuartm

Selling Dad's A30

Post by stuartm »

My Dad has asked us to sell his A30 which has been kept in a garage since 1979. It's been good going through everything with Dad in preparation for sale but thought it best to consult the experts for advice.
I do have fond memories of driving it and we'll be sad to see it go.
Paulc

Re: Selling Dad's A30

Post by Paulc »

I'm sure forum members will be pleased to help you. You'll get a good idea of value from Ebay or Cars and Classics, but its worth considering that the cost of recommissioning is not cheap on an A30/A35 as the cost of the braking system is high compared to Minors etc.
TILDAS PILOT

Re: Selling Dad's A30

Post by TILDAS PILOT »

stuartm wrote:My Dad has asked us to sell his A30 which has been kept in a garage since 1979. It's been good going through everything with Dad in preparation for sale but thought it best to consult the experts for advice.
I do have fond memories of driving it and we'll be sad to see it go.
I am sorry you and your Dad have decided to sell your A30, I can imagine the decision wasn't an easy one, especially owning it for a long time and having fond memories with the car. I am sure you have both thought long and hard about it, I do hope you change your minds and return the car to the road and continue to enjoy it. If that is not possible, I wish you the best of luck in finding your car another good home.

Regards, David. :thumbs:
A30/A35 Club Member 2002-
Lincolnshire Group member March 2002-Dec 2010.
Member of the organizing committee for the 2008 International Rally.
Belvoir Vale Group member(Lincolnshire) 2009-
Member of the Lincolnshire Vintage Vehicle Society 2002-