Autokarna 2017

Going to an event or show? List it here so others know about it too.
SteveClem

Autokarna 2017

Post by SteveClem »

The pre war Austin seven club are running this event at Wollaton Park,Nottingham on Sunday 4th June. Fabulous venue. I shall be there with the A30 and at least one granddaughter. The second one is due a week before the event! :thumbs:
A40FARINAGURU
Committee Role: A35 Registrar

Re: Autokarna 2017

Post by A40FARINAGURU »

SteveClem wrote:The pre war Austin seven club are running this event at Wollaton Park,Nottingham on Sunday 4th June. Fabulous venue. I shall be there with the A30 and at least one granddaughter. The second one is due a week before the event! :thumbs:
i didn't know that was still going, i went to a couple of those in the 90's :thumbs:
Nick Bayliss

Club's A35 (Saloon) Registrar, South Midlands Area Contact

Email, a35@austina30a35ownersclub.co.uk

Connected with A30/A35's for 63 years

A30/A35 Member A1372 (since 1981)
SteveClem

Post by SteveClem »

I've not been for a few years but family living just around the corner now. Looks like a big show, judging by the info they've sent. And free board and lodgings as Mrs Clem is away that week. A bit anxious about disturbed sleep with a new baby in their house though :?
Edosan

Post by Edosan »

Hi Steve, Sounds interesting, are we allowed to exhibit or do we just pay and park up, I could only get there from 1pm onwards so that usually means that you are not allowed to drive into exhibition area. Had a look on Website but that didn't help, any additional info? Thanks Ed
Edosan

Post by Edosan »

Previously checked Wollaton Hall website, so just checked the Autokarna Website and have all the information, seems open to all classics, entry fee £5, must be in advance need to be on site by 11am otherwise there is a late entry field which I guess is a classic car park. Definitely on the radar!
SteveClem

Post by SteveClem »

Sorry Ed, too late to get back to you on this now as you've found all the info. Hope to see you there!
SteveClem

Post by SteveClem »

Glad we bumped into each other today Ed. I thought it was a good show and exceptionally picturesque venue.
Edosan

Post by Edosan »

Yes thanks, great to chat and look forward to meeting again. It was an excellent show, best selection of pre-war Austins I've ever seen and loads of other interesting cars as well. Also great to see another Chelsea Grey A30 in regular use. All Best Ed