New Sunday Breakfast Meets Sacrewell Farm Wansford.

Going to an event or show? List it here so others know about it too.
gresham flyer

New Sunday Breakfast Meets Sacrewell Farm Wansford.

Post by gresham flyer »

As an enthusiast of classic cars for over 30 years I thought it was time for some interesting get togethers to be organised in the Stamford / Peterborough area. I have been organising monthly evening vintage and classic vehicle meets at Willow Brook Farm nr Ufford Stamford Lincs this summer. They proved very popular with up to 100 vehicles on a good summers evening.

In October I organised an all day event "The Autumn Gathering " where owners could arrive and leave as they wished with their vintage or classic vehicles, enjoy the amenities of a show but without the time restrictions. This too was a great success, with cars, buses, scooters , motorcycles and even a fire engine attending.

Fellow enthusiasts have asked me if something could be arranged for the winter months as next April seems so far away before evening meets can resume again.

The tearoom / restaurant at Willow Brook Farm would not have been large enough for winter use.

I required a suitable venue with good indoor catering facilities, a designated parking area, set in picturesque surroundings and with good road access.

After a meeting with the management of Sacrewell Farm Wansford they have agreed to run with my idea of having Sunday morning breakfast meets at their venue.

The first meet will take place on Sunday 8th November from 10.00am - 12.00am. Then fortnightly after.

As per the summer meets cars, scooters, motorcycles and commercials are very welcome to attend.

A picturesque designated parking area on the paddock outside the tearoom / restaurant and overlooking the Nene valley has been allocated for our use. A large patio area with outdoor seating is adjacent to the parking area.

The indoor catering facilities will cater for everybody`s needs.

I have set up a Facebook page.... Vintage and Classic Sunday Breakfast Meet at Sacrewell Farm. Lots of photos and information.

If you require any further information or photos please contact me.

07811255242 Mark

The venue is...
Sacrewell Farm
Wansford
Just off the A47
PE8 6HJ
Tel 01780 782254.
Attachments
050.JPG
050.JPG (147.46 KiB) Viewed 592 times
Last edited by gresham flyer on Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

My first car.!!
gresham flyer

Re: New Sunday Breakfast Meets Sacrewell Farm Wansford.

Post by gresham flyer »

The millhouse gardens.
Attachments
087.JPG
087.JPG (171.83 KiB) Viewed 591 times

My first car.!!
gresham flyer

Post by gresham flyer »

Very good indoor catering facilities.
Attachments
041.JPG
041.JPG (123.44 KiB) Viewed 591 times

My first car.!!
gresham flyer

Post by gresham flyer »

An outdoor patio area with plenty of seating.

All vintage and classic vehicles are parked adjacent to this area so enthusiasts can mingle freely around the vehicles.
Attachments
043.JPG
043.JPG (139.69 KiB) Viewed 591 times

My first car.!!
gresham flyer

Post by gresham flyer »

The mill building has just recently been restored to its former glory.
Attachments
059.JPG
059.JPG (74.54 KiB) Viewed 589 times

My first car.!!