2 door A35 parts

This is a general and open For Sale section and is visible to all who can access the forum, with or without logins.
Forum rules
Posts under this section will be seen by ALL users with access to the forum. If you want to sell a part and don't mind if it goes to a non-member, then use this For Sale section or FreeAds on the main website. If you would prefer a Member to get first option, post your item under the Members For Sale section.

2 door A35 parts

Postby Dave Clark » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:51 pm

I am clearing out all my remaining A35 parts and have two boxes of various engine parts, many small boxes of small fasteners and clips specific to the A30/A35, rubber seals, door cards, window drop glasses, window channels. a front wing, bonnet shroud,an A35 propshaft, Midget front springs, steering drag link, one front damper, a bonnet, some chrome and bumpers (need rechroming) and two boot lids, all from a multitude of cars that I have stripped over the last 30 + years.

Anyone is welcome to come and browse or if you want anything specific I can bring it to Diss if paid for in advance.

There is too much to put it all in the boot to bring !
Dave Clark

Re: 2 door A35 parts

Postby Will@Lisburn » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:02 pm

Hello Dave
What side is the front wing and would it suit a van
Will
William@Lisburn, A35,The Van that built Ulster.
Membership Number A3030
Will@Lisburn

Re: 2 door A35 parts

Postby Dave Clark » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

It is a drivers side wing and, although it will fit a van, it is a saloon wing with the larger wheel arch profile
Dave Clark

Return to For Sale (Open)