2 door A35 parts

This is a general and open For Sale section and is visible to all who can access the forum, with or without logins. Please ensure you include both a location and a price for the items you are selling, if only a guide.
Forum rules
Posts under this section will be seen by ALL users with access to the forum. If you want to sell a part and don't mind if it goes to a non-member, then use this For Sale section or FreeAds on the main website. If you would prefer a Member to get first option, post your item under the Members For Sale section. Please ensure you include both a location and a price for the items you are selling, if only a guide.
Dave Clark

2 door A35 parts

Post by Dave Clark »

I am clearing out all my remaining A35 parts and have two boxes of various engine parts, many small boxes of small fasteners and clips specific to the A30/A35, rubber seals, door cards, window drop glasses, window channels. a front wing, bonnet shroud,an A35 propshaft, Midget front springs, steering drag link, one front damper, a bonnet, some chrome and bumpers (need rechroming) and two boot lids, all from a multitude of cars that I have stripped over the last 30 + years.

Anyone is welcome to come and browse or if you want anything specific I can bring it to Diss if paid for in advance.

There is too much to put it all in the boot to bring !
Will@Lisburn

Re: 2 door A35 parts

Post by Will@Lisburn »

Hello Dave
What side is the front wing and would it suit a van
Will
William@Lisburn, A35,The Van that built Ulster.
Membership Number A3030
Dave Clark

Post by Dave Clark »

It is a drivers side wing and, although it will fit a van, it is a saloon wing with the larger wheel arch profile
Laurenceburrage

Post by Laurenceburrage »

HI Dave
It's been quite a while, I hope you are keeping well. I'm in need of a few bits for my Speedwell A35, most urgent at present are a boot lock mechanism and a boot stay; I'd be happy to buy a whole boot lid if necessary - would you have one, please?

Kind regards

Laurence Burrage
Dave Clark

Post by Dave Clark »

Sorry to be so late in responding Laurence.

Unfortunately although I have a boot lid it has no stay, but there is a boot handle with lock but no key.

Fiver for the bootlid with handle and hinges if you can collect
Laurenceburrage

Very happy to. I have a handle and key but not the rest. can you call me please on 07711810108 to arrange ?

very many thanks

LB
Laurenceburrage

HI Dave
It was great to see you and your good lady the other day. I promise to stay in touch (after all, what's a mere 40 years?)

Kindest regards

Laurence
Dakota1936

Post by Dakota1936 »

Hi, the bonnet if still available please… joe