Up loading pic's

Any Problems with the Website or Forum, ask/report here or if you have an issue using parts of the forum/website ask away.
Craftyman

Up loading pic's

Post by Craftyman »

Hi,

new member here, and not very IT withit!!

Tried to upload a pic or two of my van into the restoration pages as an attachement via the browse button, it indicated my file is invalled and i lose the text etc and the forum page?

What am I doing wrong!!

thank you in advance

kevin from Thurso
jeff

Re: Up loading pic's

Post by jeff »

Have you read this thread.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2227

And are you loading your pictures in jpeg and make sure the picture is not to large.
Craftyman

Post by Craftyman »

Cheers Jeff, Changed pic's to J pegs and had to reduce from 2.6mb to under 250kb !!

now posted in restorations sections!

ta
kevin
WAC_Paul

Post by WAC_Paul »

in case anyone else reads this before asking the same question this video might help

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
David Swain

Post by David Swain »

Watch out how long it takes you to load pictures and write your post, as it can be frustrating if you get distracted by Family, life etc. whilst making a post, only to find that you have been timed out and loose everything. I tend to copy what I have written so that I can repaste it into a new post if I get timed out, and use the preview button every now and then, which helps keep me logged in when writing a long post.
David. :)
David Swain. Member No. A1743
Contact for 'The Suffolk Group'.
Contact Email suffolk@austina30a35ownersclub.co.uk

A30 van 55 'R.G. Swain', A35 4 Door 59 'Little Gem', A35 2 Door 59 'The Rev' '+1'