PM notification

Any Problems with the Website or Forum, ask/report here or if you have an issue using parts of the forum/website ask away.
Dinky

PM notification

Post by Dinky »

I have noticed that the time between a pm being sent and an email telling you you have one is quite long I often have seen I have a message and read it then get notification that it is there the following day. Can the systen go faster? not that it is a real problem if it stays the same.
Bryan
1957 Austin A35 2 door Deluxe "Thomas"
1958 Austin A35 4 door "Dinky" Highly commended Heap of the show 2013 still surviving despite the owner!
Member of the Southampton and New Forest Group
This is a psychic screen you will believe me to be far more important when you see it
A40FARINAGURU
Committee Role: A35 Registrar

Re: PM notification

Post by A40FARINAGURU »

Dinky wrote:I have noticed that the time between a pm being sent and an email telling you you have one is quite long I often have seen I have a message and read it then get notification that it is there the following day. Can the systen go faster? not that it is a real problem if it stays the same.
i may be to do with your internet provider & email inbox? & not the website
Nick Bayliss

Club's A35 (Saloon) Registrar, South Midlands Area Contact

Email, a35@austina30a35ownersclub.co.uk

Connected with A30/A35's for 63 years

A30/A35 Member A1372 (since 1981)
Dinky

Re: PM notification

Post by Dinky »

You must be right The last notification I got was almost instant.
Bryan
1957 Austin A35 2 door Deluxe "Thomas"
1958 Austin A35 4 door "Dinky" Highly commended Heap of the show 2013 still surviving despite the owner!
Member of the Southampton and New Forest Group
This is a psychic screen you will believe me to be far more important when you see it